You have indicated you wish to receive and sign the documents relating to your transactions with us electronically. In some cases, we may be required by law to give you certain information “in writing,” which means you are entitled to receive it on paper. We therefore may need your consent in order to provide you this information electronically, instead.
In this Consent, the words "we," "us," and "our" mean Thread Bank and its agents and service providers, including Vergo Technology, Inc. (“Vergo”). The words "you" and "your" mean the person or entity giving consent. “Communications” means each disclosure, notice, agreement, billing statement, offer, or other information we provide to you, or that you sign, submit, or agree to at our request.
1. Your Consent. You agree that any of the Communications we provide to you, or that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form. Your Consent will apply to this transaction and all documents related to this transaction, as well as all future transactions with us regarding this account. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you on any Communication.
Each Communication that we provide to you in electronic form will be delivered [either (1) via e-mail by your accessing your online account or (2) or via our website]. We may send you an e-mail, text message, push notification, or other electronic notice at the time a Communication is available, and the Communication will be available online regardless of whether or not we send such notice. We may establish security procedures you will have to follow to access your online account.
We may always, in our sole discretion, provide you with any Communications on paper, even if you have authorized electronic delivery. We may do so if our attempts to provide you with electronic notice are unsuccessful.
Sometimes the law, or our agreement with you, requires you to give us a written notice. You must still provide these notices to us on paper, unless we tell you how to deliver the notice to us electronically.
2. How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically at any time, without penalty, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawing your consent may delay your transactions with us. In addition, if we offer a discount now or in the future for conducting business electronically, a withdrawal of consent could result in the removal of any such discount. A withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have had a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. How to Update Your Contact Information. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate and complete e-mail address and other contact information, and to maintain and update promptly any changes to this information. You can update your contact information at any time by contacting us at the number on the back of your card, or through your online account on our website.
4. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive electronic Communications, you must have access to:
If our hardware or software requirements change, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain electronic Communications, we will give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use this service after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of your consent.
5. Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of electronic Communications from us, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of certain Communications we provide to you electronically by printing it yourself or, if required by applicable law, by requesting that we mail you a paper copy. Requests for paper copies must be made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us at the number on the back of your card, or through your online account on our website.
6. Retaining copies. We encourage you to print or download for your records a copy of all electronic Communications, as well as this document and any other document that is important to you.
7. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
By giving your Consent, you are also confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, that you are able to receive and review electronic records, and that you have an active email account and the ability to access and view PDF files.